Hogan Pharmacy has been providing pharmacy services to Lambton County since 1951. The pharmacy was originally located in the St. Josephs Hospital. In 1982 Hogan Pharmacy relocated to 457 London Road in Sarnia. We are adjacent to the newly constructed Bluewater Health Hospital.
Since 1988 the ownership of Hogan Pharmacies has been shared between Jeff and Mary Churchman. We graduated with a BSc in Pharmacy from the University of Toronto in 1981.
Over the last 23 years we have grown to a total of seven independently owned pharmacies. All of our pharmacies are dedicated to the profession of pharmacy. We focus completely on prescription medications along with health care products and services.
- Provision of pharmacy services to Long Term Care homes
- Specialized pharmacy services
- Ostomy supplies and education offered at London Road Hogan Pharmacy
- Home Health Care Products and Services, offered at the London Road Hogan Pharmacy
- Herbal Medicines
- Homeopathic consultations and medications
- Addiction Services: Methadone Maintenance Treatment
- FREE medication reviews to qualified individuals.
- FREE home visits to review medications, provided by our pharmacists to eligible individuals.
- FREE disposal of Sharp's containers
- FREE proper disposal of expired medication
- Extensive custom compounding services
- Weekly blister packaging of medications for appropriate patients in their homes.
- Educational health brochures and pamphlets
- Private areas for consultation with a pharmacist