We'll make sure things are running smoothly.

ABOUT US

Hogan Pharmacy has been providing pharmacy services to Lambton County since 1951. The pharmacy was originally located in the St. Josephs Hospital. In 1982 Hogan Pharmacy relocated to 457 London Road in Sarnia. We are adjacent to the newly constructed Bluewater Health Hospital.

 

Since 1988 the ownership of the Hogan Pharmacy Group has been shared between Jeff and Mary Churchman, who both graduated with a BSc in Pharmacy from the University of Toronto in 1981. Over the last 23 years the Hogan Pharmacy group has grown to a total of eight independently owned pharmacies. All of our pharmacies are dedicated to the profession of pharmacy. Our focus is on complete patient wellness.

Show More